As a member of the Board of Directors some of your responsibilities will include:
- developing and creating policy
- facilitating fundraising as required
- developing and maintaining partnerships with community agencies
- creating and maintaining current bylaws
- meeting the reporting requirement of Saskatchewan Justice
- administering the Victim Services Program in accordance with the agreement with Saskatchewan Justice
To become a board member you will have to meet the basic security clearance as per Saskatchewan Justice funding agreement and criminal record and indices check as determined by the RCMP or further dictated by local policy.